Promoting CSR Management
The Group is promoting CSR management under its three-year medium-term management plan, which began in 2007. We recognize that initiatives to ensure good compliance, internal controls, risk management, quality control, environmental protection, and health and safety are crucial for gaining the trust of society and for ensuring our growth.
Basic Guidelines for CSR Management
We shall establish and carry out CSR management as a world-class manufacturer of a comprehensive range of automation equipment.
- The Group will strengthen its corporate structure through the combined initiatives of the Headquarters, in-house companies and Group companies in CSR fields that are paramount to its survival and success. This entails working actively to promote quality, environmental preservation and safety through compliance practices throughout our organization in accordance with related laws and ordinances, further gaining the trust of the communities where we work.
- We will hone and enhance our preparedness for dealing with any risks facing the Group and establish tangible response mechanisms for dealing with emergencies as they occur so that we will not lose the trust of the communities around us or any of our enterprise value.
- Through its businesses, the Group will establish and fulfill goals for aggressively promoting CSR initiatives that contribute to society and improve the environment and activities that help the community and will seek to consistently increase enterprise value. We will also convey information concerning these initiatives to our stakeholders.
Domain of CSR Initiatives
<Domain of CSR Initiatives>
*Click to zoom
we divided our initiatives into six themes and set targets for each.
A culture of thorough compliance that includes not only awareness but also employees’ steady execution of business activities in a manner that prevents the occurrence of key compliance issues.
2. Operation with thorough risk management
Full application of risk management in disaster preparedness, information security, quality, product liability, and accounting, as well as measures taken to ascertain and deal with key risks on an annual basis.
3. Promotion of business management that values people
Strengthening of the foundation for CSR management that values people by introducing systems and processes for the enhancement of employee capabilities, as well as maintaining and improving employee health and safety, workplace atmosphere, and human resources development.
4. Contributions to preserving our natural environment
Reductions of our own CO2 emissions and, through our business, active contributions to the reduction of CO2 emissions of our partner companies and society.
5. Promotion of group management
Further progress in integration of Group CSR management policies in order to upgrade risk management, business management, and the scale of CSR activities at all Group companies, including overseas companies.
6. Strengthening social contribution activities
Promotion of social contribution through business operations and employee-participatory, voluntary social contribution activities.
CSR Promotion Framework
<CSR Promotion Framework>
*Click to zoom