The 'Kikubari' Central Air Conditioning System
*This system is designed for use only in Japan.
What 'KIKUBARI' can do
The entire house, including lavatory and hallways, is kept at a comfortable temperature, to create a temperature barrier-free living.
Prevents heat shock'Kikubari' prevents heat shock, the damaging physical effect caused by extreme temperature differences in the house.
Comfort even in open-plan housesEven open layouts without many partitions can be properly cooled or heated, resulting in freedom to plan a lot of family spaces and common areas.
Good for interior designCooling and heating are accomplished by air flow through simple and compact vents. There is no need to install room AC on the wall.
Customer Feedback about 'Kikubari'
- I can move around freely without worrying about interior temperature, so the house seems larger.
- We don't need to close the door to keep the heat or the coolness in. It saves us the bother of opening and closing doors.
- We communicate more as a family, because we spend less time shut up in individual rooms.
- I don't find going to the bathroom unpleasant anymore, even on cold days.
- The air is clean, and I don't have trouble with pollen or house dust anymore. Cleaning has gotten really easy too.
- Pet or smoke smell has really gone down.
- We don't need fans and heaters anymore, and that's really freed up storage.
We can work with a variety of construction methods'Kikubari' has proven itself with a variety of construction methods, including Japanese conventional, 2x4, steel and RC.
We can work with existing housesIn addition to buildings in progress, 'Kikubari' can be installed in existing houses as a renovation.
Our expert staff will work directly with you to suggest the optimal system and renovation method for your home.
Would you like to experience 'Kikubari'?We believe that the best way to know the merits of 'Kikubari' is to experience it. Please visit one of our model homes, or let us direct you to a model home near you, by a residential construction company.