Size: 1" to 40"
Pressure rating: JIS 2 to 40K, JPI 150 to 600, ANSI 150 to 600
Temperature range: −60 to 350°C
Materials: Cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, etc.
Actuators: Air diaphragm motor, piston cylinder
Accessories: Positioner, limit switch, solenoid valve, etc.
For more details, refer to the specification sheet for the individual model.
- Larger valve capacity compared to globe valves;
- Wide rangeability (100:1);
- A straight-through structure that eliminates obstacles for slurry fluids;
- Ability to mount a multi-hole plate to improve anti-cavitation performance and reduce noise;
- Soft seat tight shutoff (class VI)
- Ability to apply gland packing to comply with fugitive emissions regulations for volatile organic compounds.
VBL, VBM, VBH, and VBS models
- larger valve capacity compared to globe valves and
- soft seat tight shutoff (class VI, VBS only).
AMT and HDT models
Three-way valves are used for dividing or mixing fluids. AMT three-way valves can be used for both dividing and mixing fluids. HDT three-way valves are used for dividing fluids. They are typically mounted on heat exchangers to control temperature.